Despite our very best efforts we have been unable to secure teaching staff for tomorrow (Friday 9 July 2021).
At this stage your children are not isolated and will be able to access their lessons via Teams with Mrs Jackman. However a member of the class is awaiting the results of a pcr test. If this test comes back positive, Class 3 will then go into isolation.
We will inform you of the outcome of this test as soon as possible, but this is likely to be early Friday morning.
Please do not ring school for the results, we will alert you via text as soon as we have the information.
We will update you on arrangements for Monday and Tuesday as soon as we have the information required.